What's new

what is it 10

alderan33

Full Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2010
Messages
249
Reaction score
40
Golden Thread
0
Location
Greenville, NC
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3I
Garrett Pro Pointer
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I found these two items in an old pile of iron near a Fort. I think the Smithy had this stuff hauled away and dumped near the top of a hill. There were hundreds of pieces of iron everywhere, including dozens of old horse shoes with square tacks.
 

Attachments

  • What is its 2011 10A.webp
    What is its 2011 10A.webp
    289 KB · Views: 293
  • What is its 2011 10B.webp
    What is its 2011 10B.webp
    82.1 KB · Views: 278
The bottom item is a hanging hook. Breezie
 
Upvote 0
I thought maybe a hitch pin of some sorts, this is one I dug yesterday, that is what I guessed it to be. "Guessed" important word.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom