What's new

what is it 14 Solved

alderan33

Full Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2010
Messages
249
Reaction score
40
Golden Thread
0
Location
Greenville, NC
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3I
Garrett Pro Pointer
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This may be a leg from an old wood burning stove. I found it in an old pile of iron near a Fort. I think the Smithy had this stuff hauled away and dumped near the top of a hill. There were hundreds of pieces of iron everywhere, including dozens of old horse shoes with square tacks.
 

Attachments

  • What is its 2011 14A.webp
    What is its 2011 14A.webp
    72.5 KB · Views: 356
  • What is its 2011 14B.webp
    What is its 2011 14B.webp
    85.9 KB · Views: 360
Re: what is it 14

Think you nailed it.
Carl
 
Upvote 0
Re: what is it 14

That's exactly what it is, I never understood why they never permanently attached the legs onto those stoves :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
Re: what is it 14

stoves came apart for shipping purposes --in a small box long distances--
 
Upvote 0
Re: what is it 14

Thanks for the ID guys. I will mark this one solved. HH ;D
 
Upvote 0
Re: what is it 14

;D
 
Upvote 0
Re: what is it 14

Alderan you need to post the green check on the original post. Go back to the top, back to the first post and do the same (click on modify...etc). Thanks.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom