What's new

what is it 4 & 5

alderan33

Full Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2010
Messages
249
Reaction score
40
Golden Thread
0
Location
Greenville, NC
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3I
Garrett Pro Pointer
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
what is it 4 & 5

Found these near an old Fort. Have no idea what they are.
 

Attachments

  • What is it 2011 4 and 5.webp
    What is it 2011 4 and 5.webp
    67.4 KB · Views: 304
Re: what is it 4 & 5

The top piece looks like an aluminum ID tag tie strap thingy and the bottom may be a clock piece.
 

Attachments

  • clock alarm.webp
    clock alarm.webp
    53.5 KB · Views: 314
Upvote 0
Re: what is it 4 & 5

Almost wanted to post "9", but then I realized you live close enough to track my ass down.
Carl

No idea about the top piece.
 
Upvote 0
Re: what is it 4 & 5

CurbdiggerCarl57 said:
Almost wanted to post "9", but then I realized you live close enough to track my ass down.
Carl

No idea about the top piece.
LOL I'm pretty easy going. You can post whatever is on your mind without a 0% chance of drama. ;D
 
Upvote 0
Re: what is it 4 & 5

bigcypresshunter said:
The top piece looks like an aluminum ID tag tie strap thingy and the bottom may be a clock piece.
Nice Photos bigcypresshunter! I think I have dug all of those gears this past month! :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom