What's new

What is it, I HAVE to know!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Felinepeachy
  • Start date Start date
F

Felinepeachy

Guest
Okay, I didn't find it metal detecting but I did find it driving down the road. It's this bush/shrub/tree? I want it, I must have it but I need to know what it is. SOMEONE out there has to know their plants! PLEASE help me. :dontknow: :help:

:tongue3:
 

Attachments

  • SDC10341.webp
    SDC10341.webp
    260.7 KB · Views: 1,115
  • SDC10342.webp
    SDC10342.webp
    242.8 KB · Views: 1,104
SkyPirate said:
Whats this got to do with treasure found?
I consulted with Captain Jack Sparrow................ :laughing9:............................he says "not all treasure is silver and gold mate"
 
Upvote 0
geo4472 said:
kinda looks like sweet osmanthus(sweet olive) the blossums on those are really fragrant
just added this pic they are very similar

I agree with geo4472. When I first saw the close-up pic, I thought 'Sweet Olive.' Does it smell? Well, forget that statement!!! Does it have a fragrance? - Noodle
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom