J JayGinSC Tenderfoot Joined May 8, 2020 Messages 5 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 8, 2020 #1 Hi everyone, I found this iron about 2 feet away from the old summer kitchen on my property. Any ideas what it could be? Thank you.
Hi everyone, I found this iron about 2 feet away from the old summer kitchen on my property. Any ideas what it could be? Thank you.
EccentricInTexas Hero Member Joined Jan 14, 2013 Messages 948 Reaction score 659 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Texas Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 11DD coil 11x15DD coil 6DD coil Schiebel AN-19/2, Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 8, 2020 #2 Steering gear perhaps Something that was limited travel. Upvote 0
nhbenz Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 6,827 Reaction score 6,852 Golden Thread 0 Location Brentwood, NH Detector(s) used White's Classic SL White's Surf P.I. May 8, 2020 #3 It makes me think of a sector gear, used in steering systems, but which one... no idea. But Welcome To TreasureNet! Attachments 066CDB21-2654-4727-A446-E1EED53EDA15.webp 6.8 KB · Views: 67 Upvote 0
It makes me think of a sector gear, used in steering systems, but which one... no idea. But Welcome To TreasureNet!
J JayGinSC Tenderfoot Joined May 8, 2020 Messages 5 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 8, 2020 Thread Owner #4 Thanks for the welcome! This was an old farm so I will keep looking into the steering gear direction and see what else I can dig up. Upvote 0
Thanks for the welcome! This was an old farm so I will keep looking into the steering gear direction and see what else I can dig up.