What's new

What is it, Whats the letters on the botton of it.

Roadquest

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2005
Messages
1,779
Reaction score
95
Golden Thread
0
Location
C.R. HKt.B Sometimes there's not a right way, or
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it a button, or what?

There is print on the botton of it, in the pick.

I can't make it out. Hoping someone can

Will soak it in olive oil tomorrow.

It did come from a Civil War area. Don't mean it's related to that tho. Yet it could be.

Clayton
 

Attachments

  • dec32111 005.webp
    dec32111 005.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 416
Clayton... where is the CC? The pic is too fuzzy man... I can't make anything out either.

What does the back look like?

How big is it?

Is it brass? Lead?
 
Upvote 0
I blew this up to kingdonm come,inverted the pic colors and it seems like it says GOOD in the middle and then some type of writing underneath...all I can make out it a possible L and a M
 
Upvote 0
Jim, It's not quite as big as a nickle. It's brass. Maybe I'm seeing part of Gypsy OO in good.

Gypsy, I did the same thing. And, I'm yet checking it.

It may take a while, but, we will figure it out.
 
Upvote 0
Gypsy Heart said:
I blew this up to kingdonm come,inverted the pic colors and it seems like it says GOOD in the middle and then some type of writing underneath...all I can make out it a possible L and a M

If it says 'good' perhaps it is a good luck token or a local shop token 'good for one ....' at a local shop store.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
12
Views
1K
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Two What's Its
Replies
10
Views
631

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom