What is it with little girls and dolphins?

DigToChina

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2016
GTA East, Ontario
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Fisher F2, ProPointer AT
I’m not complaining mind you. Thanks to young girls obsessions with dolphins I’m walking away from the park this morning with a 925 ring. It rang up a solid 83.
IMG_9121.jpg
The rest was clad but today was one of those rare days where it was big clad for a total of $8.86 in battery money. [emoji1303]
IMG_9129.jpg
Out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on what the H shaped iron is? What about the rusty balls? The one is too large to be a bullet so likely a steel marble I think and because the smaller one is rusty, I’m thinking the same, no? A bullet wouldn’t be rusty would it?

Upvote 8

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Half of the Kiddie Bling that I dig have one the following designs...Dophin, Unicorn, Butterfly, Flower, and Panda. I don't care what it is as long as it is silver or gold, lol! Nice find. Sub 8-)

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice silver ring and collection of clad! :icon_thumleft:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Id be happy with that silver ring silver is good no matter. Good hunt my friend

OP
OP
D

DigToChina

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2016
GTA East, Ontario
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Fisher F2, ProPointer AT
Totally right Tommy. The ring on Saturday kept me going on Sunday when I entered yet another foil field here that slowed me right down. Stupid amounts of foil... I’m hoping to get out of that area quickly this weekend.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions