R rosiegirl06 Tenderfoot Joined Nov 16, 2009 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Nov 16, 2009 #1 Can anyone tell me what this is? Supposedly it was found in the Mojave Desert...I think in the 1930s-40s. Thanks! Attachments artifact 003.webp 43.4 KB · Views: 243 artifact 004.webp 73.7 KB · Views: 241
Can anyone tell me what this is? Supposedly it was found in the Mojave Desert...I think in the 1930s-40s. Thanks!
traderoftreasures Bronze Member Joined May 9, 2009 Messages 2,211 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location central, Illinois Detector(s) used white's spectrum VX3 Nov 16, 2009 #2 it is a masonic sword belt holder. here is one i have Attachments masonic.webp 60.8 KB · Views: 224 mas.webp 86.4 KB · Views: 243 masonic2.webp 33.7 KB · Views: 229 Upvote 0
R rosiegirl06 Tenderfoot Joined Nov 16, 2009 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Nov 16, 2009 Thread Owner #3 Thank you so much! This has been driving my mother crazy for years...I can finally tell her what it is! Upvote 0
Thank you so much! This has been driving my mother crazy for years...I can finally tell her what it is!
72cheyenne Bronze Member Joined Dec 6, 2004 Messages 1,463 Reaction score 25 Golden Thread 0 Location Mansfield, Arkansas Detector(s) used Minelab E-trac, White's M6, White's 6000di/pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 16, 2009 #4 Like trader said, sword hanger. Knights templar I think. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,63535.0.html Upvote 0
Like trader said, sword hanger. Knights templar I think. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,63535.0.html
I intimer Hero Member Joined Jan 15, 2009 Messages 702 Reaction score 31 Golden Thread 0 Location east tennessee Nov 16, 2009 #5 good googlelee goooo. what's the chances of someone knowing that id? amaze me t net!!!!!! Upvote 0
Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 16, 2009 #6 Very Nice Rosie. I wonder why it was in the desert? Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Nov 16, 2009 #7 traderoftreasures said: it is a masonic sword belt holder. here is one i have Click to expand... Good one trader. Upvote 0
traderoftreasures said: it is a masonic sword belt holder. here is one i have Click to expand... Good one trader.