What's new

What is it @$%^#%#$

Deftone

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2006
Messages
830
Reaction score
1,173
Golden Thread
0
Location
oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It says Frisco on a side and 722 on the other. Frisco lines... There was a 722 rail i believe. But I wanna know what kinda tag this is. :P Found at a early 1900's home siteasaurous thx for lookin. Lets keep whats it section alive wheewt!! :hello:
 

Attachments

  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 408
  • 013.webp
    013.webp
    16 KB · Views: 410
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 407
  • 013.webp
    013.webp
    16 KB · Views: 408
This 'section' will always have a life of it's own :notworthy: :headbang: :hello2: :hello:

For whatever reason, the shape of the surround for the Frisco reminds me of a stretched animal hide :icon_scratch:
Mike
 
Upvote 0
Coat tag maybe ? Just guessing but I found a round one from a early 1900's home site ,with M.C stamped on one side and a four digit number on the other and someone suggested coat tag and about a week later I found a button saying majestic club member M.C made since to me ...
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • coonskin.webp
    coonskin.webp
    4.2 KB · Views: 338
Upvote 0
Any possibility it is referring to electric lines? Sometimes you see interesting tags nailed onto electric poles..
 
Upvote 0
Are these 2 different tags, or is it really thick? The stamps don't show through on the other side. The holes look different, too.

I see what looks like FRISCO, but I don't see the word LINES ? :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • frisco lines.webp
    frisco lines.webp
    25.7 KB · Views: 335
Upvote 0
Noobs!! ;D
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom