what is it?

warthog steve

Mar 23, 2003
Brown City,Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 1350GTA for dry,Fisher 1280X for wet........
I have a pendant I found metal detecting in the water 8-years ago,nobody can tell me anything about it. Sorry, no picture available. It is an oval pendant,2"long by1"wide,made out of copper,with a loop at the top for a chain.On the face of the pendant is a cowboy on a bucking horse in raised relief; with flying birds, a cactus and desert plants in the background. The border of the pendant is raised and made to look like a lasso around the entire border,including the loop for a chain. There is absolutely no trade marks,or writing on the front or back of any kind, I think it is Roy Rogers,Tom Mix, or Hopalong Cassidy era. A co-worker said to me,"name your price", but do not know what its worth. Any ideas?

OP
OP
warthog steve

warthog steve

Mar 23, 2003
Brown City,Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 1350GTA for dry,Fisher 1280X for wet........
Fred-nice to hear from our neighbors up north. This is definitely an item you would wear on a chain, has a loop on top for hanging from a chain. By the way,hows the weather up there?Steve P PS,I guess I should invest in a digital camera,so I can put in a photo of it!!!!

Upvote 0

Fred

Apr 3, 2003
Princeton,BC,Canada
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT
The weather is hot and dry Steve. I should imagine that our Forest Fires in the Okenagan and Kelowna are in your TV news. I have prospected that area and after this it might well merit another visit or 12.lol Fred

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread