Nini1965
Greenie
- Joined
- May 7, 2013
- Messages
- 15
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello,
I am a metal detecting beginner and have been out 3 times so far. I have no clue what the two large items are..... Could the spiky looking thing be from a harrow
The flat looking metal thing has a slight indented groove along the front. No idea what it could be. Both large items were found in a field in Eastern Ontario, Canada. Any feedback is greatly appreciated
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/478676_614032075291903_1964936445_o.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/934613_618171361544641_917167314_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/65630_618172368211207_1384908480_n.jpg
I am a metal detecting beginner and have been out 3 times so far. I have no clue what the two large items are..... Could the spiky looking thing be from a harrow
The flat looking metal thing has a slight indented groove along the front. No idea what it could be. Both large items were found in a field in Eastern Ontario, Canada. Any feedback is greatly appreciatedhttps://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/478676_614032075291903_1964936445_o.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/934613_618171361544641_917167314_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/65630_618172368211207_1384908480_n.jpg









