D drewa77 Jr. Member Joined Sep 19, 2013 Messages 29 Reaction score 57 Golden Thread 0 Dec 27, 2014 Thread Owner #1 I was looking for arrowheads along the Scioto River (in Southern Ohio), and came across this. It looks like some kind of tooth. Any help would be appreciated!
I was looking for arrowheads along the Scioto River (in Southern Ohio), and came across this. It looks like some kind of tooth. Any help would be appreciated!
Jason in Enid Gold Member Joined Oct 10, 2009 Messages 9,692 Reaction score 9,213 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 27, 2014 #2 I think it's a horse tooth.
ARC Emerald Member Joined Aug 19, 2014 Messages 40,567 Reaction score 151,010 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon Springs Detector(s) used JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 27, 2014 #3 Bigfoot tooth... heh And it is worth 2.5 million trillion. Nope... ehhh horse or cow ? Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
Perico Sr. Member Joined May 29, 2012 Messages 333 Reaction score 95 Golden Thread 0 Dec 27, 2014 #4 Bovid, but not sure what species. Bison or cow.
Harry Pristis Bronze Member Joined Feb 5, 2009 Messages 2,366 Reaction score 1,315 Golden Thread 0 Location Northcentral Florida Dec 27, 2014 #5 Yes, Perico has it . . . bovid. It would be from a very large cow or from a bison.
outdoorfunblonde Sr. Member Joined Nov 14, 2014 Messages 329 Reaction score 446 Golden Thread 0 Location South Texas Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 350 with 8.5"x 11" DD coil & Vulcan 360 pin pointer along with good 'ol eyeballs Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 30, 2014 #6 Perico said: Bovid, but not sure what species. Bison or cow. Click to expand... Looks like the one I just found... I was also told it was bison... Also found mine in a dry creek bed here in south Texas
Perico said: Bovid, but not sure what species. Bison or cow. Click to expand... Looks like the one I just found... I was also told it was bison... Also found mine in a dry creek bed here in south Texas