M miller464 Greenie Joined Sep 3, 2012 Messages 15 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Aug 3, 2016 #1 I found this rock today on the side of a drive way. It has a natural curve that fits the hand well. I was wondering if it could possibly be a tool that the native Americans used. What do yall think? Attachments 20160803_195219.webp 259.9 KB · Views: 114 Upvote 0
I found this rock today on the side of a drive way. It has a natural curve that fits the hand well. I was wondering if it could possibly be a tool that the native Americans used. What do yall think?
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2016 #2 It's just a natural stone. Sorry, but keep looking
arrow86 Silver Member Joined May 6, 2014 Messages 3,377 Reaction score 4,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Shore Maryland Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 3, 2016 #3 I agree natural
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 4, 2016 #4 More angles of the piece would help but from what I can see I agree that it's just a natural stone.