Rookster Sapphire Member Joined Nov 24, 2013 Messages 29,409 Reaction score 111,678 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer Primary Interest: Cache Hunting Oct 10, 2016 #1 The word "Calvary" can be barely seen below the shield. It also has a threaded stud on the back. I was told it could be a drum tension brace that came off a union drum. I don't know. Last edited: Oct 10, 2016 Upvote 6
The word "Calvary" can be barely seen below the shield. It also has a threaded stud on the back. I was told it could be a drum tension brace that came off a union drum. I don't know.
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 10, 2016 #2 No help with ID but congrats