What's new

what is it

mattysee

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2011
Messages
303
Reaction score
476
Golden Thread
0
Location
albany ny
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this coin to today .....William?
 

Attachments

  • 20161130_171014.webp
    20161130_171014.webp
    350.4 KB · Views: 193
  • 20161130_170750.webp
    20161130_170750.webp
    248.4 KB · Views: 159
  • 20161130_170744.webp
    20161130_170744.webp
    87.8 KB · Views: 155
  • 20161130_170629.webp
    20161130_170629.webp
    224.7 KB · Views: 232
  • 20161130_170604.webp
    20161130_170604.webp
    79.9 KB · Views: 146
Upvote 18
Likely a George 3rd. You can see the "Rex" in the first pic and the right facing bust.
 
What size is it? George III halfpenny is my first thought. Check yourself for ticks, looks like one crawling on that copper.
 
Looks like a tick... arg man... check your self / pets... um everything.
 
Nice old copper. Not so nice tick :censored:
 
A sick pic of a tick, what a trick, said the prick.
 
Can't help you with the coin, Matty, but I dig your photo-bomb by...
tick.webp
 
I like your coin, but the photobomb of the tick is the greatest!
 
I think George III also.
 
Nice KG copper, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
I would have asked the tick. It seems he has the best view !
 
Banner vote for the tick!
 
Tick looks good to me
 
By the way, judging from the size, it looks to be the not so friendly variety of deer tick.
 
I can help with the ID. That arachnid is an ixodes scapularis. Nice find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom