What's new

What is it

jtw1313

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
2,099
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have tried to find something similar but can find nothing. Little pieces of purple glass and made of some kind of pottery I think cover was put on after and covers whatever markings there would be
 
A dresser box, I guess. AKA vanity box or trinket box. For jewelry, hair pins, whatever... I'd say early 20th C.
 
Upvote 0
Glass mosaic art item.
 
Upvote 0
I agree with Matt and Grant, this is a modern piece, it's almost to the point of being 'new'.
I'd be interested in seeing if there's anything written under here. :thumbsup:

Dave
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0532-crop.webp
    IMG_0532-crop.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 65
Upvote 0
Prob early 20th century like suggested probably 1920-1930s I would guess. I was thinking to look underneath but I don't think I'm going to mess with this piece. It has that feeling
 
Upvote 0
I'll go with what Dave says, as being a recently produced item. It's the kind of stuff sold in places like Pier One and Hobby Lobby, imo.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wow good ID cool piece
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom