What's new

What is it

Dazzled

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 30, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trying to find out what kind of rock this is I found it when I was out fishing.
 
From what I can guess , it's iron spilled/splattered from a pour.

(Welcome to TreasureNet!)
 
Upvote 0
Is it light weight? It looks aluminum to me.
 
Upvote 0
Depends on the weight. Most of these are melted aluminum nuggets.
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to tnet! It would really help if you gave us a general area in which your item was found. Also, it's weight. Is it heavy or light weight for it's size?
 
Upvote 0
It’s heavy for it’s size an I put a magnet on it but it wasn’t magnetized
 
Upvote 0
Has there been any stolen cars burned there? Find those all the time, little buggers ring up nice on the Nox too
 
Upvote 0
Almost looks like platinum... Hmmm

What region was this found ? ?

In other words... WHERE are you ?
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom