✅ SOLVED What is that?

I think you have found an in-flight aircraft caught on the Google satellite image.

Similar to this:

article-2116238-12350813000005DC-1_634x403.jpg

DCMatt

Upvote 0
Another option is a business that has it as a static display. Wings look cropped to be in flight, but could be they way they sliced the images together.

Where is this? Seattle (Boeing)? Kansas (Cessna)? Not sure where MD builds their planes anymore.

A more humorous option would be John Travolta's house. But I know he has a 707 and 4 or 5 other planes he hangers at his house.

Upvote 0
Ancient Alien Theorists have debated with Mainstream Scientists to say that an in-flight airplane was caught on satellite camera. The rainbow affect is caused by the lense filters defracting light from the metallic reflection.

Upvote 0
Ancient Alien Theorists have debated with Mainstream Scientists to say that an in-flight airplane was caught on satellite camera. The rainbow affect is caused by the lense filters defracting light from the metallic reflection.

Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket... and refracted the light from Venus.

Agent K

Upvote 0
Go to Google images and search "google airplane rainbow" for additional examples.

DCMatt

Upvote 0
On Google Earth at these co-ordinates: 33 degrees 37' 05.22" N. lat. , 111 degrees 07' 56.97" W. long. at an elevation of 3565 ft. Some kind of extra-terrestrial ship or what? I tried to up load a pic but couldnt do it . If someone else can put a picture up that would help.

I can't copy & past the coordinates & actually get them to work on my 2012 Google images site

I need them to look like this 33°23.37' N. lat., 117°56.97' W. long
for it to work.

Still trying to change yours

Upvote 0
I can't copy & past the coordinates & actually get them to work on my 2012 Google images site

I need them to look like this 33°23.37' N. lat., 117°56.97' W. long
for it to work.

Still trying to change yours
Jeff, I posted the image for the OP above. If you want to search it yourself use: n 33 37' 05.22 w 111 07' 56.97 in the google earth search bar

Upvote 0
Being that this area is within the boundry of the Superstition Wilderness I doubt that it is put there intentionally by anyone. As for an airplane the outline of it does suggest an airplane however if it were an airplane crash it would have been news and already investigated. Also there would no doubt be some gouges into the hillside and pieces of the plane strewn about the area. If it were a plane in flight it would cast a shadow onto the earth somewhere close by. I dont think it is big enough to be a manned aircraft . Maybe one of those government drones we've been hearing about lately.

a

Upvote 0
Jeff, I posted the image for the OP above. If you want to search it yourself use: n 33 37' 05.22 w 111 07' 56.97 in the google earth search bar

OK thanks !

I now see that was the 2012 aerial you posted :icon_thumleft:
I couldn't see your coordinates till I blew it up

looks like he was flying over Tonto National Forest

Upvote 0
If someone out there has access to a satellite view in real time or at least one more recent , we could determine whether it is an in-flight object or something on the ground.

Upvote 0
and the fact it left a trail in 2012 tells me it was flying
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
it was not on the National Agriculture Imagery Program aerial either

No idea on year
Untitled.jpg

Upvote 0
well I can tell you it wasn't there when these google images were taken

Penn Pilot Photo Centers

jeff, I guess the photos didnt make it onto your post with the text. I assume they were of a more recent date. That would mean that whatever it is, it is either in flight or on the ground but has been recovered, Correct?
By the way thanks for your help.
Ok , sorry I was a bit to quick to post this. I now see your pictures and it is obviously not there in the second photo. Good work!
Drone, maybe? It doesnt seem to have a cockpit big enough to be manned , but it is hard to determine the size of it.
What about the fact that it casts no visible shadow?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
jeff, I guess the photos didnt make it onto your post with the text. I assume they were of a more recent date. That would mean that whatever it is, it is either in flight or on the ground but has been recovered, Correct?
By the way thanks for your help.

I didn't add the photo with the pennpilot link.

I figured you could do the search

n 33 37' 05.22 w 111 07' 56.97

then click Aerial
Untitled.jpg :icon_thumleft:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm reporting you all to the NSA for revealing our latest military aircraft. Nevermind, just heard they have to get a judge's order now so you all are ok.8-)

Upvote 0
Drone, maybe? It doesnt seem to have a cockpit big enough to be manned , but it is hard to determine the size of it.
What about the fact that it casts no visible shadow?

Why isn't it big enough to have a cockpit? It looks like a pretty standard jet profile. You have to keep in mind that this is a fast moving object in a picture taken from a fast moving satellite MILES above the ground, and that there is software algorithms run to process all that digital info it sends back. The fact that it doesn't appear "normal" is completely expected.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back