What's new

What is the significance of this symbol?

Freemindedclark

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2017
Messages
372
Reaction score
669
Golden Thread
0
Location
Elliott Iowa
Detector(s) used
The Hubble telescope
Primary Interest:
Other
IMG_20180607_121151565.webpIMG_20180607_120726492.webp
 
Upvote 0
They just look like rocks to me. Gary
 
I think it’s ancient Clovis markings that roughly translate to: “I’m just a rock, put me back down”
 
Life and Nature are full of coincidences. While it is a cool rock, it is naturally formed.
 
Other then speculation that it may have been a nutting stone there is little evidence . It's actually a fairly common natural looking formation so in this case from the perception on this side of the fence the lack of evidence would suggest natural. The groove looks like a shaft abraider from far but lacks the smooth polished look one would expect from such.

I kind of like it though geofact nutting stone shaft abraider combo.
 
Morse Code. .- is A, -. is N. Or, turn that around. NA= Native American! Wow, it's a labeled Native American artifact! Great find!
 
There are people trying to prove these are actually a form of ancient language, glyphs I think. Eoliths website is a guy in England who seems to know. A lot about this.
 
It looks like natural erosion on a rock. If you find one similar, it would definitely show a pattern. But again, context is everything, where it was found, etc.
 
If you can find nine more just like it, you got 10 !
 
It looks like natural erosion on a rock. If you find one similar, it would definitely show a pattern. But again, context is everything, where it was found, etc.

These are 2 separate rocks with the same markings or erosion.
 
Clark I know your right but what that means people like us cannot prove
 
I agree natural erosion. Just because you have markings on 2 rocks that appear similar doesn't make them artifacts.
 
Looks like one of those Indian Sex Rocks to me---just another f'ing rock. LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom