What's new

What is this and how is it used?

wecoyote

Full Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2014
Messages
110
Reaction score
71
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett AT Pro, Whites 4900/D, Fisher TW-6, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I got my TW-6 2 box detector (used) this was in the case with it but I can't find any information for it anywhere. I'm assuming it's a "mini probe" used same as the regular probe but want to be sure.

Thanks, Tom
 

Attachments

  • Fisher Probe.webp
    Fisher Probe.webp
    31 KB · Views: 132
I never seen one before but it does say fisher on it..Does it have any thing wrote or marked on it besides Fisher..
 
Last edited:
Can't find any other markings on it.
 
I would go to their website and see if I could look it up if I were you.
 
Product Overview

The tracer probe is shorter than the earlier model, but will work with either the TW-6 or TW-5. It does not need a separate sensitivity knob. It accurately measures the depth of the line you are tracing.

That's all I can think of.
Have you tried calling Fisher and asking....I would.
 
Last edited:
Sent Fisher an email this morning. Waiting for a response.
 
And the answer is:

Arturo Barrientos <service-fisherlab@fisherlab.com>

Hello Tom,

Apologies for taking long to respond to your inquiry. This is a mini probe we used to manufacture. We don’t sell anymore or service/repair.

Thank You,

Arturo Barrientos
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom