What's new

What is this and is it worth anything

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
4,939
Reaction score
4,609
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got this at a yard Sale and and its silver and looks very old, but I have no idea what it is or what it might be worth,
can anyone here help me ?
Thanks
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2360(1).webp
    IMG_2360(1).webp
    445 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_2361(1).webp
    IMG_2361(1).webp
    505.2 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_2362(1).webp
    IMG_2362(1).webp
    395 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_2363(1).webp
    IMG_2363(1).webp
    303.3 KB · Views: 145
Being 'sick" is better than being "the bomb"! lol :laughing7:

Very nice piece of silver.
 
Upvote 0
growing up in California in the 70's would make that thing *****in!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom