What's new

What is this? Any Ideas?

creskol

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
13,882
Reaction score
23,351
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Primary Interest:
Other
It was in with some of my flat buttons I was cleaning today.
It's a tad bid bigger than a dime and just about the same thickness .. I think it is brass with a bit of silver gild.
 

Attachments

  • unknown.webp
    unknown.webp
    131 KB · Views: 327
Part of a two piece button?

Is the image of a pineapple? :dontknow:

DCMatt
 
Upvote 0
DCMatt said:
Part of a two piece button?

Is the image of a pineapple? :dontknow:

DCMatt

That is a good possibility..hadn't thought about that. I am not really sure what the image is, but the small roundish shape in the center may well be a small pineapple.
 
Upvote 0
It looks like a partridge in a pear tree.
 
Upvote 0
Here are some photos after a bit of cleaning. I think now that it probably depicts a lily or orchid, and is probably is from some sort of broach or other piece of jewelry.
 

Attachments

  • unknown5.webp
    unknown5.webp
    82.2 KB · Views: 197
  • unknown4.webp
    unknown4.webp
    128.2 KB · Views: 196
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas??
Replies
6
Views
722
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Any ideas?
Replies
4
Views
556

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom