Vermont treasure hunter Hero Member Joined Jul 7, 2020 Messages 509 Reaction score 780 Golden Thread 0 Location Vermont Detector(s) used An old radio shack, simplex Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 28, 2020 #1 I found this buckle just now and I am wondering what type it is and a possible date. This is my first ever buckle and would love to know more about it. I think the piece in the middle is broken and could not find the missing piece.
I found this buckle just now and I am wondering what type it is and a possible date. This is my first ever buckle and would love to know more about it. I think the piece in the middle is broken and could not find the missing piece.
Vermont treasure hunter Hero Member Joined Jul 7, 2020 Messages 509 Reaction score 780 Golden Thread 0 Location Vermont Detector(s) used An old radio shack, simplex Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 28, 2020 Thread Owner #2 Attachments image.webp 324.9 KB · Views: 49 Upvote 0
Vermont treasure hunter Hero Member Joined Jul 7, 2020 Messages 509 Reaction score 780 Golden Thread 0 Location Vermont Detector(s) used An old radio shack, simplex Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 28, 2020 Thread Owner #3 Could it have been a shoe buckle but the middle broke off? Upvote 0
Estima8tor Tenderfoot Joined Oct 16, 2018 Messages 7 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2 SE : Nokta Simplex+ WHP : Minelab X-Terra 705 : XP MI-4 Pinpointer Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 29, 2020 #4 Looks like a strap buckle off a horse or oxen harness to me. Upvote 0
Vermont treasure hunter Hero Member Joined Jul 7, 2020 Messages 509 Reaction score 780 Golden Thread 0 Location Vermont Detector(s) used An old radio shack, simplex Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 29, 2020 Thread Owner #5 Any idea for a date? Upvote 0