bbcamay
Full Member
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2012
- Messages
- 141
- Reaction score
- 80
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Summerville, SC
- Detector(s) used
- ACE 250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
That is a koi fish table, don't ask me how I know this .
Dugit
ROFL, that's not her Uncle Jeff. she's really like 55 years old

Well darn she is cute, I think she deserves a friend request from me![]()
your "fish" is a stylized form of oriental "sea serpent" used for stylish purposes --it does not represent any one type of actual fish - as a 27 year retired merchant seaman that spent a lot of time in the far east , I hope have helped you -- P.S. I can give you a "straight answer" because I have been happily married to my wonderful wife for the last 15 years.![]()

try "oriental sea dragon" or "oriental sea serpent"
your "fish" is a stylized form of oriental "sea serpent" used for stylish purposes --it does not represent any one type of actual fish - as a 27 year retired merchant seaman that spent a lot of time in the far east , I hope have helped you -- P.S. I can give you a "straight answer" because I have been happily married to my wonderful wife for the last 15 years.![]()
