What's new

what is this found in southern ohio(skinner????)

shamnuttohio

Tenderfoot
Joined
Dec 12, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
west portsmouth, ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
010.webp011.webp012.webp013.webp014.webp
 
Upvote 0
Yea scioto and Adams county are a great area lots of history and relics if any of you are in Portsmouth area I strongly urge you to climb up to Raven Rock and check it out! Great view and lots of history there from the Shawnee tribe.
 
Yea scioto and Adams county are a great area lots of history and relics if any of you are in Portsmouth area I strongly urge you to climb up to Raven Rock and check it out! Great view and lots of history there from the Shawnee tribe.

Adams co. is one of the best deer hunting areas in Ohio
 
And down around the Rome area is good hunting to. Adams county is where I do most of my deer/rabbit/squirrel hunting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom