gfordtx Jr. Member Joined Jul 16, 2013 Messages 26 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Tyler, TX Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 + Pro Pointer AT Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Nov 19, 2014 #1 I found an item at an old store building near my house and am not sure what it is. I will attach it below and see if anyone recognizes it. Thanks.... Upvote 0 Downvote
I found an item at an old store building near my house and am not sure what it is. I will attach it below and see if anyone recognizes it. Thanks....
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 20, 2014 #2 Oh sorry to say but those are horrible photos hard to tell. Something patented in February 1902 had that on it
Oh sorry to say but those are horrible photos hard to tell. Something patented in February 1902 had that on it
hubcap76 Hero Member Joined Jun 27, 2013 Messages 534 Reaction score 241 Golden Thread 0 Location Treasure Coast, Florida Detector(s) used Minelab Sovereign Xs 2a pro, Excalibur ll, Explorer II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 20, 2014 #3 Looks like a piece that attaches to moderate to heavy equipment, bobcat or the such. But I really don't know just what comes to mind. Looks like a lead sinker powered by pull tabs
Looks like a piece that attaches to moderate to heavy equipment, bobcat or the such. But I really don't know just what comes to mind. Looks like a lead sinker powered by pull tabs