Tsondru
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 19, 2011
- Messages
- 33
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Soquel, California
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 240
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
I found this up in a meadow that used to be cattle land, I believe.
It appears to be made from brass.
It is about 2 inches tall and the handle is approximately 2 inches wide. The opening is about one inch in diameter. It is hollow. There are no threads inside the base. But there are tabs that apparently were used to fix the handle to something.
The words on the handle read "PAT PEND"
Any ideas would be gratefully appreciated. It is as if I should know what this is but don't.
Thanks - Laurie
It appears to be made from brass.
It is about 2 inches tall and the handle is approximately 2 inches wide. The opening is about one inch in diameter. It is hollow. There are no threads inside the base. But there are tabs that apparently were used to fix the handle to something.
The words on the handle read "PAT PEND"
Any ideas would be gratefully appreciated. It is as if I should know what this is but don't.
Thanks - Laurie











