What's new

✅ SOLVED What is this plated iron button with two eagles on it?

creskol

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
13,882
Reaction score
23,351
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Primary Interest:
Other
It is a plated iron "shell" with what looks like a brass back and the face has two eagles on it .. one looking left and one looking right.
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2020-02-15 at 9.33.49 AM.webp
    Screen Shot 2020-02-15 at 9.33.49 AM.webp
    160.8 KB · Views: 105
I can see a crown above their heads, and Maybe see parts of a 32 on its chest, which would make it a Scottish Rite symbol... do you see any sign of a 32, or am I imagining that part?
 
Upvote 0
Interesting.. I will have two find my magnifier and look a little closer...Thanks Ben.
 
Upvote 0
Nice seeing that green check on a post. Good I.D.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom