
ALABEAR said:Looks like it might be part of an old alarm clock.![]()
If its brass, and since you found two, I guess clock also. Here are some clock parts found by other TN members.Mich. Wolverine said:It's a piece of of clock. I have found alot of these, you can see the green corrsion through the clay and I would bet that it's brass. I agree with Alabear.
Wolverine.


mystic said:I got so excited I forgot to ask if you know how to tell how old they are or what kind of clock?
I dont know. Maybe you could ask rtde3 the dates of his other shark pit finds or what he thinks.. His is the closest match. He has a display of everything he found under an old fishing pier. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,196936.0.htmlmystic said:I got so excited I forgot to ask if you know how to tell how old they are or what kind of clock?