What's new

What is this???

Pull_tab_mike

Full Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2009
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Whites CoinMaster
Found this in my grandmas front yard it's heavy like a roll of nickles....... it also has a No. 7 on the back
 

Attachments

  • phpEIRxylAM.webp
    phpEIRxylAM.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 311
  • phpiJhrqaAM.webp
    phpiJhrqaAM.webp
    32 KB · Views: 303
  • phpwrQjaVAM.webp
    phpwrQjaVAM.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 299
  • phpEIRxylAM.webp
    phpEIRxylAM.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 302
  • phpiJhrqaAM.webp
    phpiJhrqaAM.webp
    32 KB · Views: 297
  • phpwrQjaVAM.webp
    phpwrQjaVAM.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 307
How big is it?
 
Upvote 0
It's a clock pendulum weight.

Not sure it's an exact match, but this one looks pretty darn close:

Pend.webp​
 
Upvote 0
PBK said:
It's a clock pendulum weight.

I am amazed at your knowledge...
I agree 100%.

Scott
 
Upvote 0
Hey, if you agree, that means you knew, too.. right? :wink: :coffee2:
 
Upvote 0
AU24K said:
PBK said:
It's a clock pendulum weight.

I am amazed at your knowledge...
I agree 100%.

Scott

I agree that PBK's knowledge is amazing :notworthy:

Great ID and Relic :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Green check on this one :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
PBK said:
Hey, if you agree, that means you knew, too.. right? :wink: :coffee2:

:notworthy:

That's true, I guess.

I'm still thinking about that counter thingie.... :laughing7:

Scott
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Lapel Pin
Replies
1
Views
338
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Two What's Its
Replies
10
Views
635
Replies
4
Views
592

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom