What's new

What is this ???

Pull_tab_mike

Full Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2009
Messages
157
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Tesoro Cibola, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Whites CoinMaster
Hi folks was out at a old farm site dating back from the 1850's. I was hunting in all metal mode so i dug way to much scrap iron, then I came across this iron object I have no clue what it could be.

thanks for looking

PTM
 

Attachments

  • PICT0004.webp
    PICT0004.webp
    43.8 KB · Views: 286
  • PICT0005.webp
    PICT0005.webp
    54.3 KB · Views: 279
  • PICT0006.webp
    PICT0006.webp
    32.5 KB · Views: 287
Could be another cast iron wall lamp bracket, but broken and rusted as it is, a positive ID will be hard.
 

Attachments

  • 63317.webp
    63317.webp
    8.5 KB · Views: 204
  • 63322C.webp
    63322C.webp
    6.2 KB · Views: 244
  • 23571-iID_178x280.webp
    23571-iID_178x280.webp
    4.8 KB · Views: 203
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED From a shipwreck
Replies
2
Views
455
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED What is it?
Replies
24
Views
2K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom