What's new

What is this?

deer578

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Found this near a Civil War campsite. I don't know what it is, but I do know it is made of iron.
 

Attachments

  • 100_5724.webp
    100_5724.webp
    133.4 KB · Views: 424
Hello Deer, Welcome to the forum. It looks like a furniture hardware knob for a small drawer. I re-sized your pic to make it easier to view; hopefully you don't mind. Breezie
 

Attachments

  • 100_5724.webp
    100_5724.webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 407
Upvote 0
Looks like a squished push pin.
 
Upvote 0
Pictures from a few different angles may help. Be sure to use the flower icon setting on your camera.
 
Upvote 0
Breezie said:
Hello Deer, Welcome to the forum. It looks like a furniture hardware knob for a small drawer. I re-sized your pic to make it easier to view; hopefully you don't mind. Breezie
:icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom