littlebird13
Full Member
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2006
- Messages
- 146
- Reaction score
- 4
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- UPSTATE N.Y.
- Detector(s) used
- AT Pro
It's a lead clothe/bag seal looks more like a clothe though.Don't know if yours is here but you will get the idea of what I'm saying by looking.
UK Finds Database - - - UKDFD
It's a lead clothe/bag seal looks more like a clothe though.Don't know if yours is here but you will get the idea of what I'm saying by looking.
UK Finds Database - - - UKDFD
Spot on, lead cloth seal.
How do you 'green check' these?
I know you had to get into the 'What Is It' for startersIt's a lead clothe/bag seal looks more like a clothe though.Don't know if yours is here but you will get the idea of what I'm saying by looking.
UK Finds Database - - - UKDFD
Spot on, lead cloth seal.
How do you 'green check' these?
Damn if I know I thought I was doing good to be able to reply![]()