L Louherz Jr. Member Joined Jan 4, 2013 Messages 33 Reaction score 42 Golden Thread 0 Location Fort Knox, KY Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 11, 2013 #1 Howdy All, Here is a personal find from Eastern GA. I think it is soapstone, but could be pottery. It is 1/2 inch thick and heavily striated. I have heard cooking stone, pendant, boat anchor. What do you think? Louis Upvote 0
Howdy All, Here is a personal find from Eastern GA. I think it is soapstone, but could be pottery. It is 1/2 inch thick and heavily striated. I have heard cooking stone, pendant, boat anchor. What do you think? Louis
NC field hunter Silver Member Joined Jul 29, 2012 Messages 4,253 Reaction score 1,627 Golden Thread 0 Jan 11, 2013 #41 rock said: I was looking for the ones from Ala not north. Click to expand... Not to be a smarty, but what is the difference? By the way, we have hijacked this thread. Peace! I'm out!
rock said: I was looking for the ones from Ala not north. Click to expand... Not to be a smarty, but what is the difference? By the way, we have hijacked this thread. Peace! I'm out!