What's new

What is this

FunWithTreasure

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
783
Reaction score
347
Golden Thread
0
Found this today. Near where I found the ax. It's as round as a pencil and about 2 inches long. Anyone have any idea it's stone.
 

Attachments

  • image-1462274191.webp
    image-1462274191.webp
    137.4 KB · Views: 125
Upvote 0
Sorry..double post
 
Need a couple better photos.
Is it stone?
Need more than one angle..and closer pics.
My first thought was that its what is left inside a piece of cane when a hole is drilled through something like a bannerstone with it.
But the pointed looking end has me wondering.
 
It is not a battery core is it? Looks to small.
 
Good guess..with the shape.
Doesn't look like the right material though.
 
I'll second Gators request, need some closer photos and maybe some different angles please.
 
It feels like stone to me. Here is the pics its the best I can do.
 

Attachments

  • image-3924540967.webp
    image-3924540967.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 104
  • image-3183411054.webp
    image-3183411054.webp
    20 KB · Views: 88
  • image-2163204778.webp
    image-2163204778.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 94
  • image-1377629126.webp
    image-1377629126.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 106
I'm going with an old writing utensil.
Slate pencil.. that kind of thing.
 
It's either an old Slate pencil or a Graphite Core from and old battery.
 
is there a hole in it ?? I may be seeing things but the broke end looks like it has a hole in the last picture.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom