Rww1987 Full Member Joined Jul 26, 2012 Messages 144 Reaction score 115 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 29, 2015 Thread Owner #1 What kind of fossil is this?
Ninjafossils Hero Member Joined Dec 18, 2012 Messages 679 Reaction score 345 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Tesoro Compadre Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: Other Apr 29, 2015 #2 They look like internal shell casts, but also somewhat like bryozoan chuncks.
I Inyo Full Member Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 166 Reaction score 133 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Apr 29, 2015 #3 Deleted by author. Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
Rww1987 Full Member Joined Jul 26, 2012 Messages 144 Reaction score 115 Golden Thread 0 Location Iowa Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 1, 2015 Thread Owner #4 Thanks Inyo, that's exactly what they are. I never known what they were. They did come out of the same spot as crinoids stems.
Thanks Inyo, that's exactly what they are. I never known what they were. They did come out of the same spot as crinoids stems.