What's new

What is this??

Mawalsh

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 22, 2017
Messages
3
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this today while doing a dig out for a new project that I'm doing does anyone know what it is. Also, if it's of any worth how do I know?
 

Attachments

  • 20170321_171743.webp
    20170321_171743.webp
    165.8 KB · Views: 236
  • 20170321_181151.webp
    20170321_181151.webp
    354.8 KB · Views: 186
  • 20170321_175007.webp
    20170321_175007.webp
    369.5 KB · Views: 176
Upvote 0
That is a super find and Welcome to T-net:hello:An I would have to say a Wadlow.Wadlow%20JD4.webp
 
If your new to artifacts.......your going to have to find something better. That's a really nice find right there.
 
Very Nice.
I have never hunted around Lake St. Louis, but there is a huge Oak trail marker tree right on the main road, sounds like you find the spot :thumbsup:
 
Might want to put your project on hold and dig up your yard instead.
 
If your new to artifacts.......your going to have to find something better. That's a really nice find right there.

Yeah, have fun staring at the ground for the next 20 years! That is a lifetime find in my eyes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom