What's new

What is this???

hughmaster10

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Messages
408
Reaction score
489
Golden Thread
0
Just found this in a penny roll. Is this post-mint damage? Or a mint error? ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1522631189.586905.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1522631227.211294.webp
 
Looks like post damage.
 
Upvote 0
Can't imagine it gettin out of the mint like that, but i do not know. Sweet lookin, though!
 
Upvote 0
The back side does look strange, not flattened, almost like it is blended in ?
I guess I am stumped as well as change my vote to I do not know.
 
Upvote 0
The back side does look strange, not flattened, almost like it is blended in ?
I guess I am stumped as well as change my vote to I do not know.

I have no idea either. I’m gonna hang onto it though. Just in case
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom