What's new

What is this?

bartshop62

Banned
Joined
Feb 12, 2020
Messages
310
Reaction score
167
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found This in a early 1900s house. it is heavy. what is it has a holes on the top it is heavy size comparison trying to compare three things The size. It has lines on The end. What type of metal is it it is really loud on The metal detector. How many years old is it what century? 20201213_152203.webp20201213_152231.webp20201213_152300.webp20201213_152959.webp20201213_153004.webp20201213_153018.webp
 
Last edited:
Looks like slate to me... but ?
 
Upvote 0
looks like carbon battery rod to me download (7).webp
 
Upvote 0
Looks like slate to me... but ?
What type of metal it is it beeps really loud on The metal detector slate dosent. How many years old is it? What century is it from?
 
Upvote 0
I'm often wrong but I've given you my best guess by looking at a pic. . hopefully someone here will know what it is ,or you may have or to do a little research on your own to answer those questions.
I'm sure you'll have to conclude what it is before you conclude it's age !
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
The last pic looks like a worn park brake pedal?
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom