What's new

What is with the Coin Roll Huntin Channel

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Just curious if anyone else noticed that now there is a channel for CRHing posted at the top of this site. Great News!

Golden Silver
 
Upvote 0
I'm looking, but I don't see it. Perhaps it was banned.
HH
Rich
 
Rich Hartford said:
I'm looking, but I don't see it. Perhaps it was banned.
HH
Rich

Heheh, Rich. Too funny.
 
Rich Hartford said:
I'm looking, but I don't see it. Perhaps it was banned.
HH
Rich

Sorry Rich. It was Bush's fault.

Disclaimer.....The above remark was for comic relief only and has no political intent whatsoever. Failure to see the humor in the above statement may lead to blindness, tingling sensations running up your legs or in some rare cases death. Please speak to your doctor before complaining.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom