What's new

What is your fav treasure hunting movie?

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad World...just remember, the treasure is under the "Big W".

HH,
Anita
 
My top 2 have already been mentioned above, #1: It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, World. #2: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly. The third one to round out my top 3 would probably be Kelly's Heroes.
 
"Holes" not my number one pick, but not mentioned. A good family oriented Disney film.
 
"Holes" not my number one pick, but not mentioned. A good family oriented Disney film.

Oh yeah, good old Stanley Yelnats is a great family movie centered around a bit of treasure hunting.
 
There are a few that I like. Sahara is one but I really like Cutthroat Island.
 
Agree on the Good, the Bad and the Ugly. Classic and one that will always be. Been out since 1966 and I watch every time its on. Prob has more interest to the older guys.
 
1992 Trespass with Bill Paxton, and Gangsters Ice Cube and Ice-T was always my favorite. When they find all that gold in East St Louis and cant get it out.....
Good thread!

Dig Deep!

Mike
 
Gold in East St Louis - LOL
1992 Trespass with Bill Paxton, and Gangsters Ice Cube and Ice-T was always my favorite. When they find all that gold in East St Louis and cant get it out.....
Good thread!

Dig Deep!

Mike
 
I enjoyed the National Treasure movie with Nick Cage. Haven't gotten around to the 2nd one though, is it as good as the first?
 
Also, the "Count of Monte Cristo", the Richard Chamberlin version.
 
the treasure of the serria madre --lessons to be learned for all treasure hunters in that one

fools gold --just for laughs

the good , the bad and the ugly --yes they were after "treasure" *

kelly's heros --
 
Last edited:
Sahara
National Treasure 1 & 2
The Indiana Jones Movies

I like the thrill of searching for and finding mind boggling treasures interlaced with some good comedy and really good looking leading Ladies!


Frank
 
I will - its just that living across the river from that place for 40 years - well you know.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom