What's new

What is your Thoughts on this ??

ron lord

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
1,303
Reaction score
1,621
Golden Thread
3
Location
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This Lady said she throw 3 Gold Diamond Ring into the water because she was mad at her Huband.

#1 Do you think she did.

#2 Do you think she did not.

The area is 75 ft. deep by 55 ft. wide. I have cover the area 4 times with my Sand shark and 4 time with my ATX. So what do you think ?

The Rings are 1 plain Band,1 Diamond Channel ring White gold ,and the last is 2 to 3 kt. Diamond.

The water is 2 to 5 ft. deep
 
Upvote 0
I was hunting Fort Myers beach several years ago and had just found a nice gold ring, stuck it in my mouth while I was unzipping my pocket....the ring fell out of my mouth into the water....gone... I found it once but could not find it a second time....
 
I was hunting Fort Myers beach several years ago and had just found a nice gold ring, stuck it in my mouth while I was unzipping my pocket....the ring fell out of my mouth into the water....gone... I found it once but could not find it a second time....

Swingers nightmare
 

Attachments

  • 1995 earth.webp
    1995 earth.webp
    10.7 KB · Views: 104
I need a road trip Ron! You need any help? Are the water's clear down there? ???
 
I would go further out. If she was mad she would have extra strength, trust me.
 
What was the surf like? I have found couple rings for people that were 40-50 yards from where they told me they lost them.
It's in a back Bay with no currents. it's in a Protective cove.
 
Well providing a fish didn't inhale it on the way down... since she probably doesn't throw things everyday,(like Seeker41 said) its plausible that it went wild right or left or possibly short and hard in front of her not getting any distance at all........any chance she just hocked it at a pawn shop? With no current and a hard base, it didn't sink and either of your machines would have hit on it like a tin can Ron....it is not where you were searching.
 
would be nice finding that while you are cleaning your catch. Just sayin
 
My best buds niece threw her rings, he look for them many many of times and a long time for them, and a year or so later ask me if I would look, about ten minutes into the hunt I found them, had her id them to make sure, and sure thing I found them, told her not to do that again, or it would be finder keepers.
 
Did SHE show you where she threw them or did he show you where he THINKS she threw them?
 
She showed me, and I hunted 100 ft. on both sides where she said she through them.
 
This is a tough one...I could see that you could of somehow missed one ring but with three of them out there, no way...some things not right, if they were where you were hunting you would have found them because you know what your doing.
 
I just had a woman tell me she threw her engagement and wedding band into a field after catching him with her sister! When I told her I would split the value of them if I find them, she says now new houses have been built on the site. Can't win for losing. I just wanted another old cornfield to hunt, lol.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom