teverly Hero Member Joined Mar 4, 2007 Messages 921 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Location central ohio Detector(s) used MINELAB E TRAC x 2 xp deus Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 28, 2010 #1 found this at an old school site and dont know what it might be..... on the side that is worn on the lower left side i can see what looks like a deer or animal... Attachments DSC01365.webp 14.6 KB · Views: 246 DSC01366.webp 13.3 KB · Views: 245
found this at an old school site and dont know what it might be..... on the side that is worn on the lower left side i can see what looks like a deer or animal...
Woodland Detectors Gold Member Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 12,783 Reaction score 143 Golden Thread 0 Location Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 29, 2010 #2 A kids stamping experiment I'd say. In shop class I can remember using metal stamps just like these Attachments stamp_dataplates.webp 13.3 KB · Views: 179 Upvote 0
SgtJim Jr. Member Joined Mar 13, 2010 Messages 62 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Upper New York Detector(s) used Garrett Sep 29, 2010 #3 Thinking outside the box it looks like a token. There is a place called danboro, pa. If I find anything in my reference books I will post it here. Jim Upvote 0
Thinking outside the box it looks like a token. There is a place called danboro, pa. If I find anything in my reference books I will post it here. Jim