What's new

What kind of file set is this?

diggin jimmy hoffa

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2007
Messages
765
Reaction score
42
Golden Thread
0
Location
Somewhere in Michiana
Detector(s) used
XP Deus for now
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got this at a local estate with a box of other goodies. I know it is a file of some sort, but would like to know more. Any ideas or info. would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

DJH
 

Attachments

  • What is It Z.webp
    What is It Z.webp
    34 KB · Views: 394
  • What is It Z2.webp
    What is It Z2.webp
    46.6 KB · Views: 381
Michaelangelo said:
Horse hoof file maybe?

The farrier files that I have seen had a tang file in them. Thanks for the input just the same, but I will keep looking.

DJH
 
Upvote 0
I have several of those half rounds and flat vixen files in my tool box. I did autobody repair for 44 years and know them well. Also have used them for metal finishing without lead or hucky pucky ( Bondo ) :laughing9: When they get dull, I turn them into knives made for plug cuttin'............NGE
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom