GTK96 Sr. Member Joined Jul 30, 2012 Messages 392 Reaction score 158 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Aug 6, 2012 #1 Found at a huge dump today with stuff from 1650s-1920s and everything in between...what kind of bottle shard is this? Attachments image-3214197256.webp 34.6 KB · Views: 128 image-500064765.webp 31 KB · Views: 114 image-1905105891.webp 24.7 KB · Views: 109
Found at a huge dump today with stuff from 1650s-1920s and everything in between...what kind of bottle shard is this?
timekiller Silver Member Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 3,853 Reaction score 966 Golden Thread 1 Location Morehead City / Newport NC 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 6, 2012 #2 Would have been a soda/mineral water bottle. Take Care, Pete Upvote 0
timekiller Silver Member Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 3,853 Reaction score 966 Golden Thread 1 Location Morehead City / Newport NC 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 7, 2012 #3 I'm going to change my mind on this one cause after looking at it better I'm pretty sure is a blob top beer now.I've found one before that got me thinking.It would have been a (Robert Portner). Here's a site on them......................... Chosi's Robert Portner Beer Page Take Care, Pete, Attachments portner_07[1].webp 30.9 KB · Views: 105 Upvote 0
I'm going to change my mind on this one cause after looking at it better I'm pretty sure is a blob top beer now.I've found one before that got me thinking.It would have been a (Robert Portner). Here's a site on them......................... Chosi's Robert Portner Beer Page Take Care, Pete,
GTK96 Sr. Member Joined Jul 30, 2012 Messages 392 Reaction score 158 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Aug 7, 2012 Thread Owner #4 That was my first thought too, thanks for the help Upvote 0