MBbeachrat
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Apr 1, 2011
- Messages
- 361
- Reaction score
- 79
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- CZ 21, Whites DF PI, Excalibur II, CTX 3030
If the CTX 3030 is as good or close to the hype, I will ebay my Excal II. Wish i could afford to keep it but I can't. Or maybe I could sell some finds, but I think gold and silver will keep going up. Wonder how many nice machines will be on ebay if this CTX is the hit?

Upvote
0

I don't get it, just buy the new one if you think its going to be good. I must be missing something here? After you buy your detector its should pay for itself in a few months then by years end you should have pocket full of cash to buy any detector that comes out, or two or three of the new ones that come out. What is it you people do with all the money you find? I have been throwing the gold and silver in pails as they fill up start another. All the coins go in the fun account believe me this will add up fast.When you want more toys convert some to cash and by it. I still have gold from when it was 40 dollars an once!









