What's new

What metal detecting magazine do you subscribe to?

treasurehound

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
1,501
Reaction score
376
Golden Thread
1
Location
Morristown, Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 4500,
Minelab Equinox 800,
Garrett AT GOLD with NEL coil,
Garrett Sea Hunter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
What are some magazines that are available to subscribe to? I have seen some but looking to see if there are others that I have not heard of. Which do you like the best?
 
I prefer W&E Treasures, but Lost Treasure is ok too. To be honest I have not subscribed to either in many years. Too much good info here, updated daily on the forums and other websites.
 
There's also Lost Treasure - more about cache hunting and booty from robberies, etc.
(Not sure - is it still in print?)
866 469-6224 Escondido, CA

and

American Digger - for bottle hunting, relics, etc.
(includes dumpster diving :tongue3:)
770 362-8671 Aeworth, GA
:)
 
I do not subscribe to any, I buy old issues in bulk off e-bay. I have been collecting them for years and have many from Vol#1 issue#1 to present. Many are no longer published.

I have titles such as:

Treasure

True Treasure

Treasure Search

Treasure World

Treasure Seekers

Treasure Found

Treasure Trails

Lost Treasure

World of Treasure

Western Treasure

Western & Eastern Treasure

Search/Found

Modern Gold Miner & Treasure Hunter

Gold!

Lost Gold

National Treasure Hunters League

Gold Prospectors

Frontier Times

True West

Rock & Gem

ICMJ prospecting & mining Journal

Found!

Treasure Diver

And assorted others.


GG~
 
Way to go, GG! :notworthy:

You gonna open up a museum?
Or maybe a Library.

I have some issues of a British magazine called Treasure Hunting,
and it's a way different sport over there - they are very much in
tune with history - ancient and modern, and have long discussions
about archeology and cultural significance.
 
W&E and North/South Trader. :thumbsup:
 
currently lost treasure,
 
Lost Treasure & W&E Treasures.

Really enjoy both. Just wish W&E would have cooler covers like LT.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom