What's new

What next!...my hunting is getting stranger & stranger..a bit of silver saves the day

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
What next!...my hunting is getting stranger & stranger..a bit of silver saves the day

Hi:hello:,

"Masters" wasn't on TV until mid-afternoon so I took a few hours and headed to the beach.

Weather was very nice..no wind, & in the '50's.


It seems that I did more digging than walking....targets were everywhere on the wet slope.

Met up with a blue-eyed monster 6" in the sand as you will see in the pics...sheesh! :laughing7:

Amid all the clads and less than desirable jewelry finds, I did manage some silver coins, and an interesting button, which is stamped "superior quality" on the back:icon_scratch:

Here's some pics

View at your own risk:headbang:

Lorraine


DSCF2194.webp
 

Attachments

  • DSCF2203.webp
    DSCF2203.webp
    25.5 KB · Views: 175
  • DSCF2191.webp
    DSCF2191.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 168
  • DSCF2193.webp
    DSCF2193.webp
    36.7 KB · Views: 181
  • DSCF2200.webp
    DSCF2200.webp
    28 KB · Views: 177
  • DSCF2209.webp
    DSCF2209.webp
    45.3 KB · Views: 169
  • DSCF2212.webp
    DSCF2212.webp
    41.2 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yikes!!! I must say I really have enjoyed your posts and how you lay out your finds. Thanks and I would trade all this warm weather for a go at your slice of heaven!!!
 
Button is not chinese, it is a script "P" off a police uniform- great finds

HH
-GC
 
Last edited:
Very nice finds
congrats.gif

omgsign.gif
cleaning silver
shocked2.gif
sign_wow.gif
perfect10.gif
 
o the spoons !
 
Great afternoon digging Lorraine! :occasion14:
 
I enjoy your posts lorraine
 
Way to go girl!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom