What's new

What no more boxes - how about this dream roll instead!

maine_Jim

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
412
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Ace 350
Went to pick up a couple half boxes today from one of my source banks and had a little trouble. This bank hasn't been much luck anyway but had been able to talk the old vault teller into ordering weekly boxes...until they fired her. New vault teller started last week and sure enough no boxes. Same thing today but before I left I asked if she had any loose hanging around. She said "just these two rolls but you probably don't want these as this roll looks all old and beat up and ripped" :thumbsup:. Yup, you guessed it - I quickly bought both and one was barely staying together as it was ripped down the side and gleaming white. I get out to the car and it falls apart in my hand and out rolls a solid roll of 64's. The other roll only had one 40% in it. I'd take being turned for boxes like this every day. :icon_king:

Maine_Jim
 
Upvote 0
Perfect 20 on your 100% roll

Nice

DW
 
Dang, I can't wait till that happens to me!!!!!! :o
 
It was great thanks! Lately I've had good luck with the hand rolls scoring a few dream rolls. I think it is because I have a new CRH in the area littering the banks. The littering doesn't bother me as the tellers now save everything for me knowing I take away all the trash coins as well. I've got a bag dump bank where I can hand them 10 bags of coins everyday and they don't care. :D The more banks he litters the better as it is one less he can visit for a month or so ;D and more for me!

Maine_Jim
 
Love the story jim. <you got to love those tellers that try to turn you away from the silver. Oh you don´t want this one it is tarnished and old. Hell yeah i want it.

Golden Silver
 
Solid roll of 90%, sweet score :thumbsup:
 
The only thing I hate is how dirty are the halves. Dirty enough to give an stomach infection if we do noit wash hands before we ate.

DW
 
Darth Walker said:
The only thing I hate is how dirty are the halves. Dirty enough to give an stomach infection if we do noit wash hands before we ate.

I carry a container of hand sanitizer with me at all times :thumbsup: Give the hands a good lather of it after every search is complete.

Maine_Jim
 
Even the solid 40% roll is awexome! Congrats on the 90% roll as well... that's just the best man.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom