What's new

What now??

space_weaseal

Full Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2010
Messages
181
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
My wife just told me she just won a "mint Tejon" off of ebay for $420 .
She knows that i have been wanting one, but she did not know i ordered a new one and it will be here on TUE.
I don't need two of them and don't want to send the new one back because there is a fee and don't think i can get out of th ebay deal..
What now??
 
Take her to dinner where she can eat off real china plates and not eat out of a wrapper and enjoy your fine back up detector.
 
Sandman said:
Take her to dinner where she can eat off real china plates and not eat out of a wrapper and enjoy your fine back up detector.
LOL
I cook for her every day.
I will just sale it when i get it in.
 
just tell her the truth or convince her to have his and hers!
 
vaquero44 said:
just tell her the truth or convince her to have his and hers!
LOL
Its not about that..She does not care about the detector or the money because it was my "fun money", she just did not know...She was just tyring to do something nice for me, and i forgot to tell her i ordered one..
I was wantting to get another Tesoro with that money.
I just don't need two Tejon....
 
Problem solved..
I contacted the seller and explained the situation and offered to pay the fees to re list it and told him i would still buy it if he wanted me to. He said no problem and he would re list it tomorrow.
 
you did well most of those deals go crappy sometimes and your comitted
 
"She was just tyring to do something nice for me, and i forgot to tell her i ordered one.".

Um honey...I forgot to tell you... :D

Just put it back on ebay or list it here on the classified section
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom