space_weaseal

Feb 15, 2010
Texas

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take her to dinner where she can eat off real china plates and not eat out of a wrapper and enjoy your fine back up detector.

OP
OP
S

space_weaseal

Feb 15, 2010
Texas
Sandman said:
Take her to dinner where she can eat off real china plates and not eat out of a wrapper and enjoy your fine back up detector.
LOL
I cook for her every day.
I will just sale it when i get it in.

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just tell her the truth or convince her to have his and hers!

OP
OP
S

space_weaseal

Feb 15, 2010
Texas
vaquero44 said:
just tell her the truth or convince her to have his and hers!
LOL
Its not about that..She does not care about the detector or the money because it was my "fun money", she just did not know...She was just tyring to do something nice for me, and i forgot to tell her i ordered one..
I was wantting to get another Tesoro with that money.
I just don't need two Tejon....

OP
OP
S

space_weaseal

Feb 15, 2010
Texas
Problem solved..
I contacted the seller and explained the situation and offered to pay the fees to re list it and told him i would still buy it if he wanted me to. He said no problem and he would re list it tomorrow.

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you did well most of those deals go crappy sometimes and your comitted

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
"She was just tyring to do something nice for me, and i forgot to tell her i ordered one.".

Um honey...I forgot to tell you... :D

Just put it back on ebay or list it here on the classified section

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions